日曜日, 8月 16

my birthday



13.Aug is my birthday.
my family likes cake.
So my mom bought long and big cake.
so I cant take a photo real size.

when just 0:00

my friends send me e-mail.
child food friends,
Uni friends
Hakata friends,
Australian friends,
Nagoya friends

etc...

many friends said to me
Happy birthday!!

I am really happy.

何年経っても
長年付き合っても
国が違うくても
距離が遠くても

I fell the friend is very important for me.















the photo album is made by kinuka.
Kinuka is one of my best friend.
Kinuka make a cake too.
But I forgot take a photo....ちくしょ~~
this spring vacation,
we went to 鳥羽・伊勢.
When I see this photo, 楽しい思い出がふゎ~っと浮かんできたvv
ありがとう★
素敵な歳の重ね方したいものです♪
これからもよろしくお願いします。

1 件のコメント:

m_yam さんのコメント...

Happy Birthday!

Yes, it's wonderful to have friends from different countries/cultures!